23 August 2007

GOd BleSs YoU All!

GOoDLucK
MaNiLA nCLex-RN ExAMiNEeS !
PRAYER BEFORE EXAMINATIONS

Lord,

it seems as though our lives are one test after another, weighing us in somebody's balance. Save us from taking the coming test too seriously or too lightly, but grant that we may reflect the best of the work we've done and the best of the teaching we've received. . . .

John W. Vannorsdall Notre Dame Prayer Book

Dear Lord,

Sometimes I feel a little strange praying to you because of an exam. It doesn't really seem all that significant when you consider the "big picture." But right now, the test looms so large that it is all I can see before me.

I pray to you for three things: - the strength to handle the pressure that I feel, - the confidence to feel secure in my knowledge and preparation, - and the ability to keep an appropriate perspective on it all. Help me to keep in mind what is really important, even as I focus all of my time and energy on this test in the immediate future. Amen

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Nurse's Thoughts | Design : Noyod.Com