03 January 2008

New Year's Eve Fireworks!

It was my first time to celebrate New Year here in Manila particularly in Marikina. I had experience several occasions spending holiday seasons away from home but I can say that celebrating the Christmas and New Year in a Pinoy way is very different.

I really enjoyed the fireworks all over the town. It’s been so long since I had seen seemingly unending display of different fireworks since it was ban in my hometown Davao City. Yes, New Year in Davao is quite solemn so to speak. All I can hear during New Year's eve is the sirens of the 911 ambulance at their station located near the Marco Polo Hotel.

Anyways, it is a new beginning again for all of us. It is time to reflect what the previous year had brought us. I am hoping that this will be a good one for all!

Happy 2008!

Save to Google Bookmarks!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Nurse's Thoughts | Design : Noyod.Com