02 October 2007

I signed up with SMORTY!

I love writing so much and that is why I created this blog to realize my dream to write and be read by people. Blogging open a lot of opportunities for me. Met new friends, learned new things, and get paid to blog. Yes, I can now enjoy writing and earn at the same time with Smorty! Smorty is looking for bloggers who are willing to do blog advertising. Their service is to connect advertisers to bloggers and there are a lot of opportunities to choose from different categories, depending on the post requirements. It is easy to sign up with Smorty and it’s free! If your blog is 3 months old now, all you have to do is go to their website, create an account, submit your blog, wait for their email and when the blog is approve, then start getting opportunity and get get paid for blogging. No worries about the payment because Smorty will pay the blogger weekly thru Paypal. It’s as easy as that to earn while sitting in front of your computer. What are you waiting for? Sign up now and be one of us!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Nurse's Thoughts | Design : Noyod.Com