01 November 2007

How to Make your Own Drop Down Menu

Save to Google Bookmarks! While trying to make my blog RN Stuff more worth visiting and uncomplicated, I wanted to create a drop down menu for the review materials which I collected from different sources. Luckily,during my google search, I came accross with this website that generates drop down menus without the complication of doing your own html script. Just add the generated code to your widget and you're done![...]

I am so happy with the result and I am sharing this with you, in case you want drop down menu in your space like I do. Visit RN Stuff and try it! Enjoy Blogging!

Here's how drop down code generator look like.

And here is how it looks like when you apply it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tnx for this. i will try using this to my blog...

 
Copyright © 2010 Nurse's Thoughts | Design : Noyod.Com