There was an error in this gadget

01 November 2007

How to Make your Own Drop Down Menu

Save to Google Bookmarks! While trying to make my blog RN Stuff more worth visiting and uncomplicated, I wanted to create a drop down menu for the review materials which I collected from different sources. Luckily,during my google search, I came accross with this website that generates drop down menus without the complication of doing your own html script. Just add the generated code to your widget and you're done![...]

I am so happy with the result and I am sharing this with you, in case you want drop down menu in your space like I do. Visit RN Stuff and try it! Enjoy Blogging!

Here's how drop down code generator look like.

And here is how it looks like when you apply it.

1 comments:

pinky said...

tnx for this. i will try using this to my blog...

 
Copyright © 2010 Nurse's Thoughts | Design : Noyod.Com